The Classic Corn On The Cob Recipe
- Preparation Time: 21 mins
- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 36 mins
- Good corn x 4
- 2 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Stick Of Butter
- 2 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- Soak Corn With Husk In Water For 20mins.
- Remove husk and brush silk.
- Wrapped in Tin Foil.
- Place corn with tin foil at the side of the grate over indirect heat.
- Turn corn every 3 mins or so for 15 mins.
- Cut or pull open the tin foil.
- Brush lightly with butter
- Sprinkle salt and pepper
- Grill for another half minute
- Serve and Enjoy