The Really Classic Burger Recipe
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
Total Time: 22 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 1-pound Ground Beef (80-20)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- A pinch of butter
- Pre-heat your grill and oil your grate.
- In a bowl, mix Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, and chopped onions.
- Add in Ground Beef and mix lightly.
- Form 4 patties approximately 3/4 – 1 inch thick.
- Place patties on grills, add salt
- Cook it over heat, 6 mins each side. (depends on how done you want it to be)
- Butter the bottom bun, lightly toast both top and bottom buns.
- Serve and enjoy. (Beware hot!)